Friday, August 26, 2011

Free for all Friday!

I'm jumping into the last day of blog hoppin's linky party with a couple worksheets I made for my class last year. Most of the worksheets I created are on my school computer, and I don't go back until next week, so in the meantime, please enjoy these! More will be coming weekly as the school year progresses.

The first is part of my science unit, and has students choosing an item at home, most likely a food, but we also used soap, and described it in a short sentence using each of the five senses.


The second is part of our math geometry unit, and had students going on a scavenger hunt of the classroom looking for angles. They had to draw and name the item in each of the ten boxes.



If you're interested in more freebies today, hop on over to Blog Hoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...