Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Freebie: Five Fingers Rule Printable Poster

Wow, this is my most popular post!
Somehow this little poster of mine has made its way to the top of the Google search.

If you're using this in your classroom and it ends up in a picture online (blog, Pinterest, etc.), I'd love if you'd come back here and send me a link so I can see it in use, thanks!

Please Enjoy! and Check out the rest of my freebies in the tab above.

*************************************************************************


I'm busy this week going through my files and searching online for a variety of posters to print for my classroom this year.

One thing I've found a lot of copies of but none I love, is one for the Five Fingers Rules.

So instead of settling, I made my own. Like all the posters I'm printing, I printed it on photo paper for durability. I used to have posters on white paper, but they get ratty, ripped and dirty, hopefully printing on photo paper will help!

You can't tell from the snipped image, but it is all on a  watermark hand.


If you're interested in my pdf file, you can download it here.


I hope to share files with you often, please enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...