Friday, April 27, 2012

Freebie: Addition Doubles Posters

Hi all!

I just finished remaking and uploading my Addition Doubles Posters to Google Docs. Please Enjoy!


Two years ago I used these in my grade 2 classroom as an introductory doubles lesson, and then posted them on my wall as a visual reminder for my students. They enjoyed them, and I hope you do to!

I claim no ownership of ANY of the clipart, as I found it all online on sites listing them as free clipart. A few I modified to fit my needs.

Please enjoy and share!

Mrs. D


Here are a few samples, see all ten in the pdf.



How do you teach doubles?


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mrs. D! These are very clever, and an extra visual never hurts when you're trying to get something stuck into a brain!
    Thanks for sharing this on Manic Monday.

    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...