Monday, April 23, 2012

Freebie: Geometric Shape cards



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Please note, after I made these I noticed I had marked them all with the name of my everyday blog... oops! But since it's still mine, and i'm lazy, I'm leaving it as is, please enjoy!

When I had my own classroom I made a set of these on my classroom computer to put on my wall, and to use in my introductory geometry lesson. Since I don't have access to them anymore, I've recreated them here for you and for me to use if i find a classroom again after maternity leave.

The Basic Shapes:
Square
Circle
Triangle
Rectangle

Two possible names for this one, depending on how you teach shapes:
Rhombus, AKA Diamond

Additional Shapes:
Heart
 Oval
 Star


I hope you like them! 

If there are any other shapes you'd like to see included in the set, let me know, and I'll try to include them.

Please link back to me if you share these, thanks!


3 comments:

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...