Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pinterest Finds: School treats!

As my daughter sleeps in my lap, refusing to wake up, I decided to revive my teaching blog, even though I don't know when I'll get the chance to teach again.

 I've recently become addicted to Pinterest because of all the awesome ideas I find there. If I ever teach again, these are ideas I'm definitely stealing!


Today: School treats
 Here are some you may also enjoy:

 1. Mustache Suckers
2. Bunny Tails
source It's all fiddleart
3. Bunny Envelopes
source: Martha
4. Carrots in Dirt
source: our dish
5. Carrot Bags
6. Bunny Tubes
source: livinglocurto
7. Caped crusaders
source: Family Fun
8. Pretty wrapped Granola or candy bars (or chocolate!)
source: frugal girls
9. Marshmallow Snowmen
source: speckled egg
10. Tic tac Toe
source: creations by kara



Do you provide anything creative for snacks or school parties?
Have your students families provided anything creative?

2 comments:

  1. I love the bunny tails and the carrots in dirt!

    Thank you so much for sharing these great finds!

    I am happy to be your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. D.... I just found you and am your newest follower. I love your profile info and it didn't make me gag -- it made me smile. :o) Come on over and visit me sometime I teach first and would love your input. I made the cute orange goldfish carrots for my kids Easter basket this year...too cute. I just love pinterest.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...