Monday, May 14, 2012

Freebie: All about Canada unit part 1

~~~~~First off, I do not own the clip art, it belongs to Phillip Martin.

I will be continuing to work on this unit over the next few months, but feel free to use my products at any point. If you look further into my blog, you will notice I am planning to do a Canadian Resources linky party. If you're interested in participating, let me know by commenting below. Once I have at least five interested teachers, I'll open the party up!


Free Clip Art by Phillip Martinined on this website are original works created by Phillip Martin and are protected by the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976 and other laws. 
You may use and reproduce the artwork contained on this website for FREE for a noncommercial purpose in accordance with the Creative Commons License below.  Generally, the Creative Common License requires that (1) any reproduction of the artwork is for a noncommercial purpose, (2) you attribute the artwork to Phillip Martin, (3) you do not alter, transform, or build upon the artwork, and (4) you make clear to others the terms of the Creative Commons License under which you are reproducing the artwork.

Now to the worksheets:

Here are a couple images, but please click the link for the entire file of 8 pages. There will probably be about 10 parts to this unit!


I'm including this as part of Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed you. I can't wait to see what else you have to offer. I love all things books and reading.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower! Keep checking back for more ideas and freebies.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...