Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trekkie Canada Day Printable

Good Morning!

I've been searching the net for a Canada Day print that would be perfect for my little family, but did you realize how few there are? Canadian Patriotic products are truly few and far apart. I think my Pinterest board has most of them, and I hate that so many of them I have to pay for if I want their version!

In case you can't tell, yes, my family is a family of Trekkies :)

So this morning while nursing I created this little beauty. Click on the image for the high resolution google doc.

Do you have any Canada Day freebie? Share your link in the comments!








********************************************************
Have something you'd like me to blog about, or are interested in guest blogging? Please comment below.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom? Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Reading with Mrs D



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...