Monday, June 4, 2012

Freebie: All about Canada unit part 2

Part 1

I haven't posted anything for this unit in about 3 weeks, so to make up for it, this part is 32 pages!

I will be continuing to work on this unit over the next few months, but feel free to use my products at any point.  It is still going to be at least ten parts once it is complete. 


If you look further into my blog, you will notice I am hosting a Canadian Resources linky party. It's open now, but no one is sharing yet. :( Hint, hint, nudge, nudge...


And now, onto the freebie.
Here are a few images from the file, but please click here to go to the Google doc.



Do you teach about Canada?
What would you like to see in this unit?



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...