Monday, June 25, 2012

Freebie: All about Canada unit Part three

Good Morning ladies!

I know many of you have just started following me when you stumbled across my Superhero journal papers, and I'll get back to those soon, but today in honour of Canada Day this coming weekend, I'm continuing with my all about Canada Unit.

Today's installment includes 11 pages dedicated to learning the lyrics to O Canada. I may be posting more later this week, we'll see.

Included is one page for Americans learning about Canada to compare our national anthems.

Enjoy! Click on the Cover.

A few samples:

I'm posting this as part of Manic Monday. Please, if you don't want to miss a part, follow me.




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. I love your about me section! It made me laugh:) So nice of you to share your Canada unit.

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It sums us up perfectly before the baby came along.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mrs. D! Thanks for linking up on my More Teaching Blogs page. I'm glad I found you. :)

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief
    Fiction Friday: A Celebration of Children’s Literature

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...