She didn't say how many pins to share, so I'll try really hard to narrow down my 1511 (and growing) pins. CURSE YOU PINTEREST!
Some of these will be for the near future, while others I won't be able to use until I have my class again.
Please note, these are in no particular order.
1. These two are so similar, I don't know which I will, but make I will!
2. We NEED a place to put our mail key, storage key, etc. Hopefully I'll do this before my husband gets back from his next work trip.
3. My husband is always asking what we're having for supper, and having this in the kitchen would be great. I'm making it this month.
4. When I'm teaching again this will be a much cheaper way to make student supply cubbies or for reading.
5. Sight Word I spy, cute!
6. I want to make one that looks like a Superhero cape for our hero of the day.
7. Printing on Post-its? Yes please!
8. This is by far the best birthday board idea I've seen in years. Definitely want to do this.
9. I'm using this on my playdough containers for Sunday School this year, and will use for centres someday.
10. I LOVE the idea of having a secret student you're watching.
11. Spray this before you need attention/concentration. very cute.
12. Take a Superhero picture of every student the first day of class to use for Superhero of the day, etc.