Monday, June 11, 2012

Linking Up: I saw it on Pinterest

I love linky parties, and today in addition to Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies, I'm linking up with Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher for:


She didn't say how many pins to share, so I'll try really hard to narrow down my 1511 (and growing) pins. CURSE YOU PINTEREST!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Some of these will be for the near future, while others I won't be able to use until I have my class again. 

Please note, these are in no particular order.

1. These two are so similar, I don't know which I will, but make I will!






Source: imgfave.com via Mrs. D on Pinterest




2. We NEED a place to put our mail key, storage key, etc. Hopefully I'll do this before my husband gets back from his next work trip.


3. My husband is always asking what we're having for supper, and having this in the kitchen would be great. I'm making it this month.

4. When I'm teaching again this will be a much cheaper way to make student supply cubbies or for reading.

5. Sight Word I spy, cute!

6. I want to make one that looks like a Superhero cape for our hero of the day.

7. Printing on Post-its? Yes please!

8. This is by far the best birthday board idea I've seen in years. Definitely want to do this.

9. I'm using this on my playdough containers for Sunday School this year, and will use for centres someday.


10. I LOVE the idea of having a secret student you're watching.


11. Spray this before you need attention/concentration. very cute.


12. Take a Superhero picture of every student the first day of class to use for Superhero of the day, etc.




9 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an admitted post it note hoarder so I love being able to print on my post it notes!!

    Pinterest is amazing!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows crack me up! Post pictures when you make a set pretty please!!! Glad I found you.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, either here or my other blog. I just need to see where my husband hid the spare cases when we moved...

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog through Amber (new follow, woohoo!) and yo seriously pinned some of my faves! I've been wanting to make those word shakers, but can't seem to find the right bottle. I don't want to buy them :/ I definitely like the 2nd pillow picture... but they're both cute!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I just became your newest follower! If you get a chance stop by my blog and check out my “Pintervention” linky party! It is the motivation I needed to complete my mile long pinterest list!! It will also be need to see the finished projects!
    ThirdGradeIsAHoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow! following you too!

      Delete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...