Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PInternet ideas for Canada

So I LOVE Pinterest, and I've been looking for inspiration to include as ideas in my All about Canada unit. Here are a few I found tonight while nursing.

1. I actually have one of these two bulletin board sets, and my kids loved it.


2. Kids can make totem poles as part of studying the diverse native cultures of Canada.
Source: google.com via Tina on Pinterest


3.Make a game for what you're studying, or have the kids design one for a group project.


4.Learn about what communities we're apart of.


5. Make an Inukshuk


6. Build an igloo out of milk containers.
Source: squidoo.com via Sheryl on Pinterest


7. Build Canadian symbols out of Lego.


Activities specific to Canada aer hard to find,





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...