Monday, June 11, 2012

Superhero Obsession Part One: Poster Freebies

I have a new classroom obsession. I've recently become a tad bit obsessed with having my next classroom be Superhero themed. I don't even have any idea how many years will pass before I'll have a class again, but I'm holding tight to this!

Today as part of Manic Monday I'll share a couple posters I whipped up, and in the next few days I'll share my inspiration board and some other ideas. I hope you'll check back!

Just click on the images to go to their google docs.



Do you have any suggestions or requests for matching posters? Leave me a message, and I'll post them in a follow up.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Have you thought of doing a Superhero theme?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...