Tuesday, July 10, 2012

check

Just checking to see if my blogger button grab is working, because I was awarded a blogger award today (yay) but the blogger who awarded me didn't use my button.

-Took my grabber Html, posted it on this page as Html and will now check to see if it links back like it's supposed to.

Do me a favour please? Could you click on it and/or paste the button yourself to see if it works?

thanks!


YourSiteTitle

edit- it shows on my screen, and links to my main page like it's supposed tom at least for me...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that your blogger button code did not come out right. I tried it again this morning, and it is not working right. I was so tired last night that I just did it that way. I did copy and paste the button this morning, and it did work. Just wanted to let you know.

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...