1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I'm in the beautiful East Coast province of Nova Scotia right now, it's also where I'm from.
2. Unfortunately none. My last position fell through last school year, and since I wanted to get enough work hours to qualify for maternity leave, I didn't even substitute last year, choosing to work in retail instead. If I had been able to hold onto the position, they'd have to be holding onto it for me.
3. I substituted for 3 years before accepting a full time probationary position in Northern Manitoba on a Cree reserve, where I taught for two years. The first year in grade 3, and the second in grade 2. After that I came home and subbed for half a year before landing a term teaching grade 1 at a private school.
4. I started near the end of my year teaching grade 1, AKA last spring.
5. Comment, comment, comment. And whenever possible, leave a live link to your blog.