Thursday, July 19, 2012

Passing Along Awards to other bloggers

Way back on July 10th, I was nominated for two awards by  Andrea at Reading Toward the Stars! The Liesbster Blog award and the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you Andrea!

To accept them I have to follow these rules, and It's taken me some time to come up with some bloggers who haven't already posted about having been awarded these, but here goes:


 
There are three rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on to your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Nominate five other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blogs.

My five Nominations are:



     There are 7 rules to follow when receiving this award.

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

My seven random facts about me:
1. I got married last summer to a man I've known since we were in junior high (1993) 
2. We had our first daughter in February and named her for our grandmothers.
3. I have big hopes to someday be a teacher with a classroom again, even if it means moving or teaching Junior High!
4. My favourite colour is pink!
5. I don't have my drivers license because I'm afraid to drive.
6. I LOVE to bake cookies
7. I'm addicted to cookbooks and Pinterest.

I'm Nominating those same five lovely ladies listed above, as well as the following ten bloggers:

Teaching is a work of Heart
Shelley at Teaching in the Early Years
Miss Kelley at 2care2teach4kids
A teacher without a Class
Emer at a Crucial Week in the Life of an NQT
Laura at Come together kids
Angelia at Extra Special Teaching

Congratulations Everyone, you deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...