Saturday, August 18, 2012

Popular Posts, oh my!

Do you like to check out your ratings and see what people are looking at?

I know I like to!

In the little over a year I've been blogging:
I love how my Superhero products are among the most popular posts.
Do you see the Five finger Rule poster at the top? It's been in my top ten list every week since I posted it. It's not even one of my favourite products, but for some reason it is very popular.
I decided to see if I can figure it out, and it turns out, its one of the top posts (today it was THE top post) when you do a Google search for a Five Finger Rule poster. I'm SURE there are better ones out there though.

I've been posting about my discovery of WBT for the last month, and as you can see my WBT scoreboard even makes it onto my all time popular posts list.

AS for this past week alone:
The five finger rujles as predicted is of course on the top of the list, but do you see how many of my WBT posts are on this list? Can I get an oh yeah?

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! I also love checking out my post's views and seeing what other people are interested in. Thanks for sharing yours :)

    Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...