Friday, August 3, 2012

Tagxedo

I can't even begin to count how many bloggers I'm following have posted about making images using Tagxedo in the last few weeks. So thank you for the inspiration from everyone!

I decided to jump on the bandwagon too.

See what I made?
blog Mrs.D Tagxedo apple


It's pretty easy to make one.
On the first page, just put the address of any webpage, even your blog in the appropriate box and you're almost done.

You'll see an image something like this. Click on Layout options if you want to change things.
Up pops this box. Play around, and to make the changes, you MUST click on ACCEPT at the bottom.
Also play around with these options to get the best image. These are my favourites.

Finally to save:


This screen will pop up, save as PNG, or choose another option.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I nominatated you for a blog award! Check it out.... :)http://teach-bake-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...