Wednesday, October 17, 2012

100 Followers Celebration!

Okay, so I'm not there just yet, but I'm hoping to get there soon. When I do, that is when I will share my first feature, so watch for yours!



To celebrate I want to focus on fellow bloggers.

Here's how my celebration will work:
1. Share the image above on your page and link back to me.
2. Link up below.
3. Please follow me and write in the comment section that you are.

4. I will choose TEN random bloggers linked up below to feature (or more, hey, it's my celebration!)
5. I will share at least FIVE awesome ideas or resources I find on your blog and link back all ideas to the individual posts I found them in.

6. On the day after my last day of my features, I will share TEN brand new Freebies not yet on my teacherspayteachers account.



5 comments:

  1. Oooh the first link - I'm privileged! I look forward to reading about all 50 resources you highlight. Best of luck with this project!

    Emer
    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all linked up! Thank you so much for all of the great advice and suggestions you provided on my last post :)

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My name is Kelly and I've just linked up! I am so excited to have found your blog. I can't wait to read more of what you have to share.

    Kelly Nelson
    Owl Inspire You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allrighty, I am linked up. Took me a little bit to find this post to do it. I have been a follower for a little while now. Congratulations on reaching 100!
    Think all night…..Teach all day

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...