Thursday, October 25, 2012

Freebie: Scissors Practice

I haven't posted any Freebies in a while, since I've been hoarding them for my 100 Followers celebration (Please take part, pretty please?), Sniff, sniff... I feel like none of my followers love me :(

But I thought today would be a good day to share one I posted on Monday night to teacherspayteachers.

Tell me what you think.
Do you have any suggestions or requests for additional pages? As always, let me know, and I'll add them!
Click this image to go to the file:

Here are four samples from the free package:

I figure these would be great in Preschools, in Primary/Kindergarten classrooms, and for homeschooling families just starting to learn basic skills. How will you use these?

Freebie FridaysClassroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...