Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween is coming! and a celebration.

This post is for two purposes so that I don't break the rule to only post once a day.

1. I took my daughter outside on Friday in her Halloween costume and took a few pictures. What do you think? I entered her in a Facebook Contest with Value Village.

What are you and your kids going as?
Does your school allow costumes, or do they have rules about what is acceptable?



 2. I started a contest to celebrate 100 followers. My TEN winners each get their page spotlighted on my blog, and I will share several ideas from your page here. It should bring traffic to all of our blogs, so we all win!

Click on the image below to go to the contest:




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...