Thursday, October 4, 2012

My first Currently

Listening: My daughter would much much MUCH prefer to do all her sleeping in my arms, but its really hard for mama to sleep or get any housework done when she does that.

Thinking: I made 3 Pies 2 Thanksgivings ago. AKA before baby (Butterscotch, pumpkin, apple)

Book: I bought this from a Scholastic Book Order a Million years ago when I was in Elementary School. My copy has since been destroyed, but I'd love to get a copy again.

Wendy is a little witch who is afraid of her mean, bossy witch sisters--until one special Halloween night when she makes a magical discovery and outwitches her older sisters.In this new edition, complete with full-color art, Alice Low has adapted her popular story specifically for beginning readers



 

7 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. What fun! Your daughter is absolutely PRECIOUS! I'm not a pie maker, but I LOVE to indulge in the ones my Grandma makes at Thanksgiving! Yum! Thanks for sharing your book idea. I am a new follower to your sweet blog. I would love it if you stopped by sometime.
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog site! Your daughter is absolutely precious! I'm currently 19 weeks and I can't wait to find out pink or blue next week! Thanks for the book idea, always good to hear about new books! Come by my blog sometime if you get a chance!

    Mandi
    MOORE Fun In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful book! You are on top of it already planning for Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More sleep for me, would be great too:) I'm your newest follower!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you share photos to go with your currently! I hope you get a job too!
    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pies look amazing and your daughter is so beautiful! :)

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...