Friday, November 16, 2012

Freebie: Math Nets lesson

I'm still waiting to hear back if I won the job I interviewed for last week. I was supposed to hear either way on Friday, but didn't hear anything. At least not yet. I don't know if I should think that's still a possibility for me, or if there was an oversight, and I wasn't called to be told it was awarded to someone else.

In any case, my fingers are still crossed!

In the meantime, I figured I would share some of the things I created to show I was capable of preparing for this job.

Today I'm sharing with you my Math nets lesson. As you can see in the below worksheet, students are to try and visualize which of these nets can be folded into a cube.

The lesson can be found for free from my teachers pay teachers account, here.

Enjoy!

Don't forget to enter my 100 followers contest, all I really need you to do is like my page, and add your name to the linky so I can include you in my contest.



1 comment:

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...