Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Tpt product! Letter Practice and Assessment

I'm so happy to announce that I have just this week put up my fourth item on Tpt. The previous ones were all Freebies, but this is my first for purchase item. I hope you like it!

I have designed some letter Practice and Assessment worksheets to use in Preschool through first grade classrooms.

Here is what you'll find in the packet:
26 Colour the letters (if you'd prefer it spelled color, let me know)
26 Trace the letters
26 Letter Sort (which 5 are the letter at the top in different fonts)
15 letter match (match Capitals and lowercase)
9 missing letters (3 each of first middle last)
26 draw a picture to match the letter
1 what I know (check mark 4 times a year letters recognized)

Here are images of the A pages for a sneak peek. Click on any to go to my TpT store.





I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Also, don't forget to enter my 100 followers celebration linky, because I want to feature YOU on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...