Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I know none of you would do this:

I found this image online yesterday and posted it to my Facebook account.

I surely hope I have no teacher friends, either personal or virtual, who have ever done what this student suspected and proved true.


But it is funny looking at it as an outsider, but I would be MORTIFIED if I was the teacher in question who had started to read it, and after starting to read the essay decided that this student who always does good work, would do the same quality work as always, and just AWARDED the mark without continuing to read.





1 comment:

  1. I saw this on Pinterest a little bit ago. I would be so embarrassed!

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...