Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My favourite posts of Mine from 2012 :)

Okay, so I know I haven't done much posting this year compared to many, but I hope I've made a few good contributions to the teacher blogging community.

As a personal review as I prepare for a new season of job applications to find a job for next year, I decided to look back at what I've contributed in 2012. Please bear with me.


My favourite personal posts:

1. My Addition Doubles Posters
I'm quite proud of these posters, and they seem to get quite a few hits.

2. My Superhero journal Paper.
I love Superheros and journaling!

3. I love Pinterest, and one of the few tutorials I've done this year, was sharing how to properly share pins from Pinterest so proper credit is given.

4. This years Sunday School Christmas Song. I wrote this, and I'm glad I did, it was easy and wasn't something that gets sung EVERY SINGLE YEAR: Boring!

5. My Bloggers with the same name challenge, even if no one seems to have taken me up on the challenge, I enjoyed trying to find teachers bloggers using the same blogging name as me.

6. My Sunday School Classroom. I like making my room be something my class can consider their own.

Have you taken a good look at what you've contributed this year and chosen your favourite posts yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...