Sunday, February 24, 2013

Freebie: Bible Reading Response Cube

I'm still here!


It's been awhile since I posted anything of substance here in my blog, so today I'm sharing one of the Freebies I've been hoarding. I was saving this until I'd shared my favourite ideas from ten other bloggers, but I guess I was hoping for too much. I didn't get enough interest in my 100 followers celebration :(

But don't worry, over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to share the freebies I made just for you.

Tonight: Bible Reading Response Cube.

In my Sunday School class, I find my kids get bored sometimes when I ask a series of review questions to see what lesson they got out of the story, and other relevant questions.

I decided to make a cube to toss and each student gets to answer one of the six questions. This is the first of these cubes. With your suggestions, and those of fellow Sunday School teachers, I hope to design a follow up cube with higher order relevant questions, and harder questions for slightly older kids. My students are in grades 2-5.


What review questions would you like to see me add?
What pre-reading questions would you like on a cube?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...