Monday, February 25, 2013

Freebie: Smile!

I'm designing and planning a detailed unit on Smiling as a part of Character Education. Until that is finished, I'm sharing a few of the worksheets I've designed for the unit to share and see if there's any interest in a longer unit and activities, songs and poems I may share.

These freebies are part of my 100 Followers celebration.

Here is one image which links to the freebie in the my teachers pay teachers account.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Also, for those of you here for the first time, I'm looking for Canadian bloggers to join a blog hop featuring Canadian kids books.

And, it's been a long time since anyone asked to be a feature on my blog. I look through your old posts, share why I love your ideas, and link back to your original posts, if you're interested, leave a comment!


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Classroom Freebies Manic Mondays. Thank you for your freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie. I found your blog through Maniac Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...