Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pinterest Linky: Diving into learning

Diving into learning is hosting a Pinterest linky Party right now, CHECK IT OUT!


Here is the deal:
Find a few pins that you have pinned recently that you want to share with everyone (preferable education related).
Make a blog post and include your pinterest username/url.
Link up!
After linking up please be sure to visit a few others and leave a comment.
If there is alot of interest, I would love to do this once a month!

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/trottd/

I love the idea of having a stage set into the corner of the front of your classroom for presentations and other projetcs.


For an art project, how about having kids take a picture, cut it out carefully, lay it on your poster board  and then paint over it to leave a silhouette behind? 


For the first day of school, how about these custom DIY painted shoes?


For an at a glance reference for yourself and for substitutes, this would be great to ensure students with exceptional needs receive the help they need.


To show some of the styles of art you're going to study in the course of a year, display this in your classroom for discussion and reminder.


I just recently learned about this style of teaching multiplication, and it's awesome!


That's my few pins, add yours to the linky too!

Also, I'm still looking to feature a few more fellow bloggers as part of my 100 followers celebration. If you'd like me to feature you and 5 or more of your awesome ideas on my blog, please leave a comment below.

3 comments:

  1. Love the history of art pin, LOL! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! I wonder what my students would think if I had a pair of those.

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. D. Found you while trying to understand more about Linky. Getting there. Love your style. Wish I could write as wittily. Mean while thought you might like to add some EQ tips to your blog in the form of my some of my Twelve Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises. I would also like to invite you to do a guest blog on either of my blogs. My Pinterest is http://pinterest.com/Emotfit. I am following your Black History Board. Wish I could follow all, but oh the time it takes and Black History will help expand my Strong People Board. As I tell myself over and over again - Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...