Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daily deals for educators?

Do you use Groupon? Dealfind? Wagjag? Kijiji deals? or anything similar?

I've bought a few things, especially in the months leading up to our wedding in 2011.

Well now, launching April 2nd, there's a new site which plans to feature deals which educators and learners of all sorts will appreciate. I found this thanks to Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies

It's called:
And if you sign up right now, you'll receive a free $15 gift card once they launch. I signed up, and immediately received the gift card in my email, now it's burning a hole in my virtual pocket, lol.


Also, as a side note, in their FAQ, they include a question about welcoming vendors  I imagine some of you lovely teachers have flourishing tpt stores, and may be interested in selling some at a discount to get new shoppers interested in the rest of your product? Just a thought...

1 comment:

  1. I see the superlative contents on your blogs and I perfectly enjoy going through them.
    deals

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...