Tuesday, March 12, 2013

These are the reasons I love Ellen!

Raise your hand if you're a Fan of Ellen Degeneres!

Have you seen this most recent act of generosity from her sponsors?

Do you know any teachers or families in your schools who've benefited from such awesomeness?

Some other examples of Ellen helping schools and teachers:
And these are just four examples of times Ellen has helped out schools, teachers and students over the course of the last ten years.

I love it when she stops and shows us into other teachers lives and the things they see everyday. It hurts my heart to see such pain sometimes, to hear of students hardships. When I taught on a reserve for two years, I definitely saw some horrible things which I would never wish on any child. The small things Ellen and all of us can do to make life easier for kids in hardships, can and do and will make a world of differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...