Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Superheros on Twitter

As you may have guessed or maybe you read it in a previous post, when I teach this fall I'll be decorating with a Superhero theme in mind. As it gets closer to the date I'll start posting pictures of my room and resources I create and gather from other teachers.

I'm hoping that other teachers using a Superhero theme this year (or in past years?) would be interested in sharing their ideas on twitter?

I started a Hashtag today for us:


Here are my first tweets, but of course more will follow:



Of course I hope this will become a real conversation with other teachers where we can share resources and modifications to this theme, and whatever else seems related. Join my conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...