Thursday, July 4, 2013

Back to school with Blog Lovin'!

A Teacher without a Class

Teaching is a Gift
Have you heard enough about Bloglovin' yet? I think almost every teacher I ever followed is using Bloglovin' probably because of how easy it is to use. I love how simple it is to find new blogs to follow, but I do have one complaint, there is no EDUCATION category for blogs, so not every teacher blog is posted under the same category.
I'm joining up with this blog hop to make sure you've switched your blogs over, and because I really want to win the laminator prize. It would SO help with making my posters sturdier for this year so they'll last at least until Christmas.
I want YOU to join up with Bloglovin because in my opinion its the best option available right now, afterall, we can't get Google Reader back , no matter how much we cry!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link up! Who doesn't want that laminator really? How generous is A Teacher Without a Class? I look forward to reading all about your new adventures in Saskatchewan. You'll have to change your blog by province button once you are settled. When do you pack up and move?
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...