Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm goin' on a blog hunt!



Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections has organized a little blog hunt/ linky party to help us all find those blogs we didn't manage to follow before Google Reader shut down, and to find some awesome new ones too!

I'm really glad I transferred all my favourite blogs over to my Bloglovin' account, but like you, I always want more.

When I found out that Google Reader was shutting down I was as perplexed as many of you were. But I learned about Bloglovin' and Feedly and checked both out. After giving each the "old college try", I decided that I liked Bloglovin' best. It's easy to navigate, and easy to mark posts as read if you've only glanced at the titles and first paragraphs (a necessity when you read hundreds of Blogs). Plus, it's also really easy to see what your favourite bloggers follow, and follow their favourite blogs too! I'll admit, I just added more than a dozen new blogs to read. I need more hours in the day if I'm going to find time to pack up this apartment, move across the country, and set up a new classroom in a different province.



http://new.inlinkz.com/luscript.php?id=291098&nojump=1&key=ILlECgmLHncFM   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...