Monday, July 15, 2013

Superhero Where are We poster

I've just finished creating and uploading to TPt my latest creation for my classroom this fall.

I Want any late arriving students or administration and parents looking for the class to be able to find us, so I've created this cute little Superhero "Where are We" poster for display on or beside our door.

I've created more matching cards than I imagine I'll need, but I wanted to be able to share this product with you too, and knew you don't all have the same extras in the building.

If you download this file and find I haven't created a card for the place your class goes, let me know, and I'll create it for you.

Here a preview. Just click on the first image to go to my TpT account.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...