Thursday, August 1, 2013

Favourite Pins Friday: House, Organization, School and More Super fun!

Have you linked up yet with Cara at The first Grade Parade for her Favourite Pins Friday?

This will be my third time linking up (sorry for the double post today. So I'm technically posting late Thursday).

Today I share these awesome pins with you:

For the Home:
I ADORE this beautiful shower curtain, isn't it adorable?
Bathroom Decor
I want this Lace over my bed as a canopy, it looks so romantic.
love the draped lace over the bed

Organization:
Don't you hate when the garbage bag slips back into the can? Great new awesome tip. Command Hooks!

School Stuff:
Colour Code your files for the week:
Roll up the Rim to Read reward program:
FREE! Roll up the Rim to Read!
Writers/Readers Workshop recording:

Super Stuff:
Yes I'm obsessed.
I don't know where I'm going to put this image...
Like the image - will have to search the original source

Free Superhero Cafe posters for Daily Five
This pack includes posters and headers for the CAFÉ and Daily Five literacy framework in your K-2 classroom.  Printables include:  * CAFÉ posters *...

Lantern Decor:

Onomatopoeia Posters:
Superhero Onomatopoeia Posters

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...