Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With you TPT sale!




I don't have a very big following yet, so my best sellers may not and in my opinion don't match what my BEST products are, but according to TPT my four top sellers are:



 My Remembrance Day Numbers Emergent Reader
Remembrance Day Numbers Emergent Reader
My students really enjoyed it and I found it was a great review of our numbers as that was the unit we were in the middle of studying in November (Remembrance day is the equivalent of Veterans day in the US).












My Squiggle Art pages.
I can't believe I haven't taken any pictures of this product in action!
116 Squiggle Art Pages116 Squiggle Art Pages


These are great for practicing your imagination. Can also be used as part of Visualization if you are teaching that comprehension skill.


Remembrance Day Activity Sheets

I created these activities to help my students practice math and language skills around this holiday. I teach first, but the writing pages can be used for a larger variety of grades. It includes a colouring page as a free preview.


I have a tie for fourth place!
Is it okay to share both? I'm going to say yes...

My letter practice and assessment pack is very popular, and I plan on finishing an update soon..... I use it with two students who still at this point in first grade still don't know all their letters. It's a struggle every day.
Letter Reading Practice and Assessments

And My where are we Superhero themed poster for our door has found a home in several classrooms.
Superhero themed Where Are we classroom poster/sign

All these products will be on sale for 50% off for the sale. (except for the door sign since it's only $1 to start!)

I hope you like them as much as my other purchasers have!











1 comment:

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...