Saturday, May 10, 2014

Canadian TPT product boost!

Almost a year ago I hosted the Booking across Canada  party and this year I'd like to have an even larger event! I don't know what I want to do exactly though, and it'll likely be in July so we'll all be out of school for the year, but I want your input!

Last years event was all about Freebies (which are my favourite thing to do and get), and I still want Freebies to be involved somehow, but I would also like to somehow boost product sales for everyone who has a TPT store (but you shouldn't HAVE to have one to be involved....)

anyway, here's my little survey to see if we can drum up any interest this year and get some ideas flowing to make this event huge and awesome!




2 comments:

  1. I think. This is a super idea and I'd love to take part.

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...