Saturday, May 31, 2014

I've a song stuck in my head....

Did you know that the Reading Rainbow Kickstarter campaign now that it has reached it's minimum target it has announced a new goal that will allow Reading Rainbow onto more platforms that will reach more children (after all not everyone has a home computer) such as x-box and android devices? That's right if they reach the new goal kids can play the games on their parents mobile phone!

Photo main

And to excite you, check out their rewards for donors  (If I only had an extra 10,000 I'd LOVE for him to visit my school!).

I'll have to just be happy with what I can afford to donate right now.
You still have a MONTH to donate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...