Friday, August 29, 2014

Sneak Peak #3: A Mish mash of stuff

Yesterday I showed you a few things I've been working on, and today I'll show you a few more projects I've been working on:

My LEAST favourite part of getting ready for back to school is deciding when I'm going to teach each subject, ensuring I have enough minutes in each subject and making sure that ALL minutes in the week are accounted for. ARGH! But it's done. For this year at least.

This SUPER bulletin board is the display outside my classroom. I saw the idea on Pinterest quite some time ago and KNEW I had to do it for back to school this year. Have to remember to save when I take it down so I can use it again next year. I'm pretty sure the original link was removed, so I can't link it back to the original idea so you can compare.

This was also inspired by a board I found by Pinterest on Queen of the First Grade Jungle. I like my version better because it goes with my decorations. But you can do whatever floats your boat!

And finally, I finished building my bare Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree for my Across Canada Letter exchange.


More soon!

***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Reading with Mrs D



Today's featured resource: 
28 Summer Scrambled Sentences PLUS Recording Pages

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...