Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Super art project of the year

We did it, we finished our first week of school and managed to finish (except for two absent students), our Superheroes for our upper bulletin board. These will likely stay in place until Halloween, since I hate heights and don't want to climb back up to take them down.

I gave each student a basic template for the face and the mask separately, and tried to model how the eyes should be in the middle of the face, but being first graders, they don't quite get proportions yet, lol. We also added, brown, black or yellow hair to look like ourselves. Most students decided they needed two colours, since I used two for my natural highlights (and the greys I'm pretending are also highlights).


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...