Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thanksgiving #1 Sentences and colouring

Canadian Thanksgiving was this weekend and before it, my class learned a new song I made up last year. I call it "I like to eat". It's to the tune of apples and bananas. We start be saying we like to eat, eat, eat turkey for Thanksgiving, then we sing verses for a variety of foods they name. This year they named a few pies, corn and potatoes. I then mixed it up by singing about liking pizza for thanksgiving.

I then hand out a prepared cut out page with the words in boxes and include options for turkey, pizza, and ham. I forgot about moose when I made the page this year, oops!

As you can see, my kiddos mostly chose Turkey, but ALMOST half chose pizza. None chose ham, lol. We then coloured these turkeys I found online.


***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...