Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas and Seasonal Bulletin Boards, 2014

Here is a running list of all the Seasonal Bulletin boards seen in my school so far this month.
We have some VERY creative and inspired staff, wow!


These penguins are the work of our Kindergarten class.

The Grade 2 classroom is UNIQUE. I love this, I saw the same inspiration on Pinterest!

The Cree Classroom wishes you a Merry Christmas. I believe this is Jingle Bells?

Our main office wishes everyone a Merry CHristams with this beautiful wrapped gift.

Grades 3/4 is sliding into Winter with Penguins

 Grade six is having Snow much fun

Grade four has had the students create the entire winter scene, how awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...