Friday, February 6, 2015

Chicka Chicka 1 2 3

Do you remember back in the fall how my class participated in an alphabet exchange?


Here's an affiliate Amazon link to a box set of both books so you too can be all set to participate in both exchanges next year!

My kiddos really struggle with number recognition, and so this opportunity to circle back and continue to practice our numbers as they trickle into our mail box is hopefully going to cement these numbers in their heads!

For our part we were assigned the number 19. We've done a LOT of work with ten frames so it was a no brainer to have my kiddos build the number using ten frames and coloured squares.




I opted to NOT put our tree back up in January. I took it down to put up our Christmas tree in the same space, and decided putting the numbers up in number line order may better help my students as the numbers come in. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...