Saturday, March 7, 2015

100th day of school

This year our 100th day of school fell on Valentine's Day, so neither celebration got the attention it did last year, but that's OK. We still got a few activities done.

I created a new version of an activity in my 100th day of school freebie. and instead of a Chocolate Chip Cookie like last year, we made a box of Candy! We had a lot of fun cutting out and decorating our 100 pieces of chocolate candy. 



Later in the day for math I handed out some copies of my feet to cut out and we guessed how far down the hall we could lay them. Great measurement activity for first grade!

If you only had time for one or two activities, what would you make sure got done?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...