Saturday, June 6, 2015

End of the Year Bulletin boards 2015

It's that time of year again, where teachers and other school staff put up Bulletin boards to celebrate the end of the year. My post last year featuring my Superhero themed board is on of my MOST pinned links on Pinterest:
End of Year Bulletin Board: Superhero

This year I again went with Superheros, but with more kiddos in my class, and a smaller outside bulletin board, I went with the Bat Signals you see below. The caption says "Signalling for some 2nd graders!"


I looked around our school, and saw all these awesome end of year bulletin boards. I'll hopefully have another post in a few weeks with boards other staff members have put up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...