Friday, March 25, 2016

Learning about the Seasons

I love teaching about the seasons, and for the last few years I've relied on Mrcollinson to develop my unit plans. This year when my job was suddenly changed to teaching grade 1, I started off by doing a short science unit on Daily and Seasonal changes. I drew matching trees on colour coded trees and had my class draw and colour to match their assigned season. The next day I distributed these seasonal activity cards and we took turns taping to te wall below the appropriate trees.


Mr. Collinson has been my go to, but his page is now no longer sharing his resources. Like many a well meaning teacher, he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong by sharing his unit plans, except that it turns out some of his resources were copywrited, so he has to take some time to create his own. Good luck Mr. Collinson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...