Friday, July 5, 2013

Favourite Pins Friday!

Do you pin? Of course you do!

The lovely Cara from The First Grade Parade started up this great weekly pin party to entertain us all this summer. I'm jumping on board this week.


The Rules as written on her blog:
Here's how it works.  Pin like a crazy person through the week {oh wait...is that just me?!?!?} and highlight your favorites every Friday.  Of course, you can post about your favorite teaching related pins, but feel free to post about anything else you pinned, too!!!  I love finding a great new recipe or a something I've never seen before that I just "have to have" :) 
The only rule:  please make sure to link back to the ORIGINAL poster and not to Pinterest :)  Please and thankyouverymuch.

You can follow me on Pinterest if you like :)

Now onto my favourite pins this week. Click on images to go to the source.

For Science students get to grow "hair". Whose will grow longest fastest?
photo of: Springtime Science with Seeds at Kindergarten Rocks via RainbowsWithinReach

Art: Students create city scapes on top of warm or cool colour sky paintings and add themselves as a superhero.

To increase family involvement (I'm definitely going to be looking at this list this year since one of the questions during my interview for the school that hired me was how would I involve families).
help2


This great capitals Anchor Chart: I'd share the link, but my Google image search only shows me four times it appears on Pinterest. If it's yours, let me know!


Great App for the smart board (get to use one for the first time this year)




***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



1 comment:

  1. I love the anchor chart! I am always looking for new ideas and love doing these linkys and finding new blogs.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...