Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chinese New Year 2014:Year of the Horse

We didn't do much in my class this year since it was the same week as report cards and parent teacher interviews, but here's a peek at a few of our projects.

We made Cherry Blossoms. I know, technically they represent Japan more, but I fell in love with this craft.


We made this LONG Chinese dragon chain using red, black and snake paper.

Hanging off the same yarn in our room we also hung these TPT inspired Lanterns and wrote happy new year in Chinese on them. I'm glad you can't hear my pronunciation!

***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...