Sunday, March 20, 2016

Learning Names

Since I had to quickly learn the names of half the school  (and most of the names I had never heard before since it was a Muslim School), I had to come up with a way to learn the names. I decided the fastest way was the typical Elementary method of names on the desks.

Here was my solution:


 Pretty simple, I know but the name tags I usually use would take up too much space on the desks if I needed three names on each desk, and I was pretty sure that post-it notes would peel off every day, and since I only had each class once a day, I wouldn't have hours to learn the names. I don't know how high school teachers do it, it was really hard to learn the names for everyone so quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...