Friday, April 29, 2016

Mothers Day prep 2016



I'm sure most of you have SOME idea of what your class is doing next week. But if not, here's some inspiration!



Last year my class made Hugs and we shared a video of the class singing a song for their moms too a local Facebook group. It was SO cute. And SO easy. My class had very little attention span, so it was perfect for them.



I don't seem to have managed to take a picture of the teapots my class made the year before. But they were SO cute! Folded card stock and a teabag tucked inside.

This MAY be the template I used, but I'm not sure. There are many samples of this online. Click on the image to find it in her store.
Mother's Day Teapot & Cup Craftivity

Done these two ideas and looking for more options? 'll share with you my favourite Mothers Day Pins.



And I can't let this opportunity pass by without plugging a Freebie I posted. It's a Mothers Day Pinboard inspired by Pinterest! It would be easy to use them template for so many writing and reading response activities. Enjoy!
Mother's Day Pin Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...